- BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, India
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Creating concepts, wireframes, interactive prototypes and delivering compelling visual designs for complex, multi-platform product suites that support customer needs and business objectives.
- You will work as an individual UI designer and work closely with the customer, team of software engineers, and project managers in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Validate design considerations with the customers and other stakeholders in order to drive iterative improvements throughout the development lifecycle.
- Create designs for responsive breakpoints to be seamlessly implemented across devices
- Create animations on After Effects as part of feature enhancements targeting better user engagement. Handover and guide the developers in implementing the Lotties/JSONS
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a UI Designer reflected through portfolio/work samples.
- A good understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using digital platforms.
- Be able to clearly articulate the design considerations and communicate them effectively across all the stakeholders.
- Should be able to use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, After Effects, Figma, or any other prototyping tool
- Ability to efficiently handle timelines, and create developer-friendly handoffs
- Familiarity working with design systems is a plus
Starting in 2005, Tarams is a Product Engineering company bridging the gap between ideas and thriving digital ecosystems. Our expertise in Product Engineering and Data Engineering & Data Science has been instrumental in helping our diverse partners from dynamic startups to renowned enterprises in delivering effective results.
Work With Us
We pride ourselves in being a people-oriented company where everyone is respected and valued for their opinions & views. Our employees have access to cutting-edge technologies and a high level of partner interaction. Open door policies combined with a fun and fast-paced work environment have enabled us to retain a healthy work-life balance.