- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Sr. QA Engineer
Yrs. of experience: 5+ Yrs
- 5+ years of experience on testing user facing applications.
- Experience in Mobile application testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Automation experience in testing mobile applications, WebUI, Web Services(REST) APIs,
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation and other project
- documentation to assure quality of the application and tests to be developed
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
- Identify, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with developers and product managers to identify system requirements and behaviour
- Apply testing processes for new and existing applications to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new test strategies
Started in 2005, Tarams is a Product Engineering company bridging the gap between ideas and thriving digital ecosystems. Our expertise in Product Engineering and Data Engineering & Data Science has been instrumental in helping our diverse partners from dynamic startups to renowned enterprises in delivering effective results.