- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or computer science is preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer; preferably experience in a fintech, financial services, or crypto firm
- Salesforce Developer and App Builder Certifications are a must
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, Event API, and BULK API
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components
- Some Experience with Marketing Cloud Page AmpScript development and SQL Queries
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox with Deployment tools
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of functional processes
- Successful track record of partnering across multiple functional organizations; adaptable and can adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate and influence with a senior management team.
- Experience at an early-stage company
You look like
- Demonstrated Salesforce Development experience at a high-growth firm with functional business understanding across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Services domains – you understand functional operations at scale look like at larger firms, and bring the latest best practices to enable scale
- You will bring to the table a determination, results orientation, and sense of purpose with a proven track record developing Salesforce projects and delivering on time
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds
- Have demonstrated prioritization and focus, alongside empathetic cross-functional collaboration that builds trust
- A strategic thinker adept at executing tactical and more significant improvements, validated with the business mitigating organizational disruptions, testing and rollout.
- Understanding of traditional financial and/or cryptocurrency market structure a plus
Started in 2005, Tarams is a Product Engineering company bridging the gap between ideas and thriving digital ecosystems. Our expertise in Product Engineering and Data Engineering & Data Science has been instrumental in helping our diverse partners from dynamic startups to renowned enterprises in delivering effective results.
Work With Us
We pride ourselves in being a people-oriented company where everyone is respected and valued for their opinions & views. Our employees have access to cutting edge technologies and a high level of partner interaction. Open door policies combined with a fun and fast paced work environment has enabled us to retain a healthy work life balance.